| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Paz in December is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with rain sometimes. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 16 days.
- In December the skies in La Paz are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:00 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 13:05.
- There are approximately 6:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the La Paz December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in La Paz, Bolivia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding La Paz:
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 822.7 kms (511.2 miles) N
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) NNW
- Cuzco, Peru - 521.7 kms (324.2 miles) NW
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) W
- Juliaca, Peru - 240.5 kms (149.4 miles) WNW
- Arequipa, Peru - 361.4 kms (224.6 miles) W
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 186.1 kms (115.7 miles) SW
- Tacna, Peru - 279.3 kms (173.5 miles) SW
- Arica, Chile - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) SW
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) SSW
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 338.5 kms (210.3 miles) SSW
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 495 kms (307.6 miles) SSW
- Huatacondo, Chile - 499.7 kms (310.5 miles) S
- Antofagasta, Chile - 806.2 kms (501 miles) SSW